The worst case scenario: It’s raining out, traffic is a nightmare, you hit every red light on the way to the airport and your flight leaves in two hours. You’re frantically driving around the parking garage at the airport, watching the clock as the minutes tick by. Oh! There! A black sedan is backing out of a parking spot half way down the next row – perfect! You accelerate and head towards the spot. Oh, the blue minivan beat you to it. You resign yourself to circling the area one more time while praying that the line through security isn’t long today.
Not every day is as bad as the worst case scenario, but if you’re a regular traveler, then you know that one of the most dreaded parts of traveling is finding airport parking. There just never seems to be enough parking for the sheer number of travelers that come in and out of international airports on a daily basis. Most seasoned travelers know that the easiest way to park their car is at an off-site location, but then they have to worry about getting to and from the airport, security where they left their car and the outrageous rates that many feel they can charge.
When you choose to reserve your airport parking spot with Cheap Airport Parking, you don’t have to worry about any of that!
What They Offer:
- Guaranteed parking! When you reserve your parking space, it is yours for the days you need it. You won’t have to worry about finding a spot, it’s waiting for you.
- Security! All of their parking centers offer 24 hour security, video surveillance and well lighted areas for the traveler’s peace of mind. Some, like the Hilton @LAX, offer indoor parking for even more peace of mind. While they can’t take responsibility for your vehicle, you can be assured that all precautions are taken at each site location.
- Shuttle service! Their free shuttle service ensures that you get to the airport and back to your car in a timely manner, 24 hours a day. They also make sure that you have easy to follow directions on where to drop your car off and where to meet the shuttle service.
- Cheapest rates! Their rates are highly discounted from the rates that are offered to drive in travelers. Because companies want to fill their lots, the best rates go to those who book their spaces in advance.
- Flexibility! If for any reason your travel plans change, just let them know. Changing the dates on your reservation is quick and easy.
- Reputable companies! With big brand names like Hilton and the Marriot, as well as numerous small businesses whose goal is to ensure customer satisfaction, you can rest assured knowing that you are getting only the best airport parking available.
Before making your reservation, make sure to read reviews from past customers. They, like you, are seasoned travelers and many leave tips and hints to ensure that your experience is the best that it can be.