Walkscore ranks the best neighborhoods in the largest 40 cities in the US. Today’s post features the top ten cities (and neighborhoods in parenthesis). To see the rest of the most walkable cities in America, head over to Walkscore City Rankings.
What is your favorite city, or neighborhood, to walk in?
1. San Francisco (Chinatown, Financial District, Downtown)
Tribeca, New York
2. New York (Tribeca, Little Italy, Soho)
3. Boston (Back-Bay Beacon Hill, South End, Fenway-Kenmore)
4. Chicago (Loop, Near North Side, Lincoln Park)
5. Philadelphia (City Center East, City Center West, Riverfront)
6. Seattle (Pioneer Square, Downtown, First Hill)
7. Washington D.C. (Dupont Circle, Logan Circle, Downtown)
8. Long Beach (Downtown, Belmont Shore, Belmont Heights)
9. Los Angeles (Mid City West, Downtown, Hollywood)
10. Portland (Pearl District, Old Town-China Town, Downtown)
If you are looking for a hotel in these Most Walkable Cities check out HotelClub , they offer great hotel deals in all of these cities, from Budget Hotels in San Francisco to Luxury Hotels in Portland.