12 Destinations For Working Holidays

You want to travel, see other countries and you still can not, because you are tied to money. What about a work holiday? Working holiday visas offer travelers and backpackers a unique opportunity to earn money and increase travel costs in other countries while spending 12 months in the country. Here is a list of the main work destinations, as well as admission criteria and useful links.

1. Australia

If you are between 18 and 30 years old and you have the list of Australian working holidays in Australia, you can apply for a working visa for Australia. You can travel with this visa because Australia does not require that you spend all your time in Australia. Australia is the first destination in the world, to explore not only because the standard of living, but also because of the relaxed rules, which will allow you to visit this beautiful continent and enjoy.

You can even take an optional 12-month extension if you have worked for three months in designated rural areas of Australia. You can work for one employer up to six months. You can also take training courses for up to four months. The average Australian earns around AUD 900 a week. More information on visa formalities and restrictions is available at www.immi.gov.au.

2. New Zealand

With the New Zealand Working Holiday Visa, people between the ages of 18 and 30 can travel and work temporarily anywhere in New Zealand. The average New Zealander earns about NZ $ 900 a week. A working holiday visa is a perfect opportunity to experience New Zealand’s breathtaking natural beauty, making it one of the best destinations in the world.

New Zealand has work leave visas for people from different countries. Read these rules carefully and apply online at http://www.immigration.govt.nz/ or from registered immigration agents.

3. United Kingdom

The UK Working Holiday Visa is now called the UK Youth Mobility Scheme, a program that allows young people from certain countries like Canada, Australia, Japan and New Zealand to visit the UK and up to 12 months to work. Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age to be eligible.

You can take a temporary job every 12 months of your visa or for a period of less than 12 months. The average weekly income per capita is £ 400 in the United Kingdom, which varies by employment.

4. Ireland

The Irish Working Holiday Visa Program allows young Canadians, Australians, New Zealanders and Americans 18 to 30 years old, for a long stay to visit Ireland and complete the holidays for 12 months with odd jobs. The average weekly income of a full-time worker in Ireland is around 750 euros.

5. Canada

If you are between 18 and 30 years old and a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, you can apply for a working holiday visa in Canada to visit Canada and get a temporary job. From the date of issue, you have 12 months to plan your trip to Canada. The visa is valid for two years from the day you landed in Canada.

On average, Canadians earn about $ 860 a week. Canadian visa requirements require applicants to save certain amounts before the visa can be approved. Apply for your Working Holiday Canada visa at http://www.visabureau.com/canada/working-holiday.aspx.

6. Japan

Japan allows citizens of Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Korea, New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom to apply for a work visa for Japan. Entry criteria and age limits vary by country, so check the rules of your nationality.

Japanese work visas are issued only once to an applicant. Citizens from France, Germany, Korea, Ireland and the UK are eligible for a one-year work visa. However, Australian citizens are entitled to a six-month work visa, which can be extended twice. Citizens of New Zealand and Canada are eligible for a six-month visa, which can only be renewed once.

7. Italy

In Italy, work visas can be obtained from Australian nationals aged 18 to 30 and Canadian citizens aged 18 to 35. For detailed information on visa requirements for working visits to Italy

Citizens of New Zealand, Australia and Canada may apply for a work visa for Italy. Candidates do not need to be accompanied by children, must have a valid national passport and must have sufficient resources for their stay.

8. Singapore

Singapore offers a six-month work holiday visa for students and graduates aged 18 to 30 from countries such as France, Australia, Hong Kong, Germany, Japan, New Zealand, United Kingdom. United and the United States to stay in Singapore and work.

9. Thailand

Thailand allows citizens of Australia and New Zealand to apply for a one-year Thai working holiday visa. Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years of age and have attended full-time courses of at least three years. Applicants must have an Australian or New Zealand passport valid for at least six months or twelve months. You must also have a return ticket or enough money to buy one, and at least $ 5,000 NZ or $ 7,000 NZ in their accounts at the time of application. Thai work-holiday visa applications can be made at Thai embassies and consulates in the respective countries.

10. France

France offers the Working Holiday Permit (PVT), the French work visa for Australian, Canadian, Japanese, New Zealand and South Korean citizens. You can get more information about visa requirements and admission requirements for your citizenship from your French Embassy. You must be between 18 and 30 years old at the time of the application.

11. Sweden

If you have an Australian, New Zealand or South Korean passport and you are between 18 and 30 years old, you are entitled to a working visa for Sweden. Working holiday visas are granted only once per applicant. To apply, you must contact the Swedish embassy or consulate of your country or the country where you are.

12. Austria

In Austria, there is a youth exchange program called Swap, for which Canadian university graduates aged 18 to 30 can apply. An exchange or exchange is made on the basis of understanding between the two countries, and a young person receives a working visa for Canada in exchange. For visa formalities, please contact your local Austrian Embassy. More information is available at http://www.swap.ca/.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker